Our commitment and approach to maintaining an accessible website.
New Phila Guide is committed to:
- maintaining an accessible website.
- ensuring that this website achieves Level A conformance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) Level 2.0
- Complying with the Local Guidelines and Information Provided by Government Bodies
- Ensuring that all new information on the website will achieve Level A conformance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) Level 2.0
- Including accessibility when we procure 3rd-party systems or upgrades to existing systems, when possible.
This website’s conformance with official accessibility guidelines
We believe that our website currently passes an audit to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Level A. Our most recent web accessibility audit for this website was on 9/4/2020.
Areas for improvement and time-lines
We are aware of some areas on the website where we could improve accessibility. We are currently working to achieve this. We hope that this website will achieve Level A conformance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1.
Feedback on this site
We welcome feedback on the accessibility of this website.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone us on 3303404427
Accessibility features of this website
Heading Structure – We have ensured that our site uses the correct heading structure, to aide in the accessibility for screen readers and reader mode.
Alt Text – We have ensured that every image has appropriate alt text and descriptions.
Fonts and Text – We have tried to ensure that all text is at least size 14, in a compliant color contrast and using a font that is readable.
Keyboard Accessibility – We have added skip links and focus indication to our site.